I SCREAMED IM SO HAPPY
THESE ARE THE ONLY PICTURES I HAVE FROM LAST NIGHT’S PARTY I AM SCREAMING
Why my boyfriend so hot. Tell me why
- If you are HIV-negative, PEP and PrEP can help you stay that way.
- If you are HIV-positive, PEP and PrEP can help protect your partners.
PrEP is a daily pill that can help keep you HIV-negative as long as you take it every day.
- Ask your doctor if PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophylaxis) may be right for you.
- Condoms give you additional protection against HIV, other sexually transmitted infections, and unintended pregnancy.
If you are HIV-negative and think you were exposed to HIV, immediately go to a clinic or emergency room and ask for PEP (Post-exposure Prophylaxis).
- PEP can stop HIV if started within 36 hours of exposure.
- You continue taking PEP for 28 days.
Many insurance plans including Medicaid cover PEP and PrEP. Assistance may be available if you are uninsured. Visit NYC Health’s website to find out where to get PrEP or PEP in New York City.
This is such a giant step that barely any people know about it seems, so amazing to see progress in the treatment of HIV
I honestly thought this might be exaggeration but the CDC says that PrEP is 92% effective. Damn. Damn.
reblogging because this deserves waaaay more attention D:
Ah you’re watching sailor moon? I love that anime. The way they just [clenches fist] sail all those fricking moons